Review: Tasty Image

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ever see a birthday cake with someone's photograph on it, and you wonder how it was done and what makes it edible? Tasty Image developed a method that takes any photo or graphic and prints it on chocolate. The best part is it is 100% edible. From a video I watched, it looks very similar to an inkjet printer but with edible ink.




I was contacted to try some samples. I gave them a blog logo and a picture of Murray. I couldn't stop laughing when I opened my box. So cute! I got a small coin, a lollipop, and a square. They taste great too (although I was hesitant in eating Furball). The actual photograph part tastes like a thin sheet of sugar, so TECHNICALLY it isn't printed onto the chocolate itself (but who's counting?).

I think printed chocolates would make a wonderful gift. The only problem I see is eating someone you know lol The items range from candy bars and lollipops to little bonbons and coins. There's even a chocolate business card, but unless you are going to include a paper copy in the case, eating it kinda defeats the purpose of giving out the card in the first place.

My rating? I would definitely use their services again, probably for party favors or a nice gift. You can order these cute little chocolate creations at Tasty Image.

3 comments:

Suze 7:51 PM  

Hehehe! That is so cool! Murray looks like he's trying to lick the chocolate. LOL!

Lisa@ButteryBooks 3:06 PM  

This is such a great gift idea, especially for those hard-to-buy-for people.

Montanna Honc 5:41 PM  

You have a beautiful blog and I love reading!

I would like to present you with the “One Lovely Blog “Award. Please drop by my site to pick it up when ever you are free.

http://slab2626.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP