McCormick's I Heart You Winner

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011

I tried picking a winner on Tuesday, but I swear I have the worst internet. Ever. And I can't complain because I live in the middle of nowhere, and this was the only company who'd give us internet. Between that and not being home MWF nights, it makes it hard for me to keep up.

ANYWAY

I used a random number generator online, and it shot out the number 3. That means "Susitravl" won with her comment, "We love to share Chocolate Souffle at our favorite romantic restaurant. Wish I could make it at home." Congrats Susitravl! I will be emailing you for your information.

Stay tuned. If my internet cooperates, I will be having more recipes and giveaways to post.

1 comments:

Megan 10:18 PM  

Carla, Happy Happy Birthday! Your cake is so beautiful. I love that you made the outside white with no hint what was to come. I bet everyone was surprised and grinning ear to ear. I made my daughter a rainbow cake for her 8th grade graduation a couple years ago and it was so much fun to make. I thought about trying it in cupcakes for St. Patty's Day. We'll see if that happens or not. I seem to plan more then I can chew!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP