Unexpected Hiatus

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So my laptop got a virus Friday night. It is currently being fixed, so I'll probably be without it until next week. A bummer really because I definitely have more to post.

To those requesting to be my friend on Foodbuzz - I will accept them when I can. Signing up for Project Blogger has generated millions of requests. When the person next to you at the library is a non-stop chatterbox, it's hard to get anything done. Especially when he's also reading your screen every time you type or click a new page...

1 comments:

Daily Freebies 7:45 PM  

Awesome! I love your blog :)

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP