GoodTaste! Pittsburgh

>> Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yay for this Saturday being GoodTaste! Pittsburgh Food and Cooking Show in Monroeville, PA. I requested off work so I can go see (and meet?) Duff Goldman. Wonder what he'll be doing? Talking? Making a cake? Delivering a cake? King Arthur Flour will also be there sharing holiday baking tips. Maybe they'll be selling maple sugar at a discount price? Hopefully I don't spend too much money.

Other celebs will be there too, but I only know Duff and Cake Mix Doctor Ann Byrn. Not sure if I'll make it early enough for Ann Byrn, but I rarely use cake mixes.

Any fellow bloggers or readers going? Or maybe there was a similar expo in your city?

5 comments:

Steph 2:27 PM  

Sounds like fun! Are you still at Target?

Megan 8:28 PM  

I wish I was going! I love Duff. Tell him "Hi". LOL
Have a great time!

Reeni 9:01 PM  

Have fun! I went to a King Arthur Pie Baking demo - but Duff wasn't there!

Sherry G 4:27 PM  

I met Geoff his assistant this weekend at the new Market District in Robinson. Have you been? He was there signing books but it was wayyy too long of a line.

The Not So Perfect Housewife 9:20 AM  

Hey there.
Just stopping by via Foodblogs!
We love Ace of Cakes too. We used to live in MD so it's always fun to watch his show and see him driving around our old hometown!

How fun that you got to see him in person! Sounds like a great time!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP