>> Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Thanks to Michele from Alwayz Bakin' and My Girl, Paula for this Kreativ Blogger award! I consider myself creative, and I'm glad she did, too. Here are the rules of this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Ok seven things about myself:
1. I have no idea where I got my passion for cooking and baking. It's not from my parents, never grew up with grandparents, and certainly not from my brother.
2. I love editing videos. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy producing and shooting as well, but editing is my favorite part. I just really wish there was only one editing software so I don't have to teach myself the two I never learned.
3. I get super excited when I see camera crew, whether it is on tv or at sporting events. One time, there was a camera guy at a concert on stage. I kept watching him instead of the band.
4. I want to work on a production for Food Network. Actually, I want to edit for FN but being on the crew works just as well. And when I watch the shows, I pay attention more so to the editing than the content.
5. I'd rather have rare meat than a salad. I heart meat!
6. I have an obsession with cupcake liners and sprinkles, especially when they are $1 or less.
7. I am terrified of stir frying when you add marinaded meat to hot oil, but I do it anyway.
The seven people I am nominating for the award are...
Baking With Dynamite
Obsessed With Baking
Baking and Boys
Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Two Peas and Their Pod