Fly Away

>> Friday, May 01, 2009

"Angel carry me, oh so far away.
May my body never touch the ground.
And If I promise you that I'll be back someday,
will you set me free so I can fly away?"
- Fly Away by Sugarland

In case you haven't heard, I'm graduating tomorrow. Eek! Thanks to everyone who gave me well wishes and congrats so far. My professors and friends keep asking me what my plans are after graduation. Truth be told, find a job in video production. I don't have anything lined up, but I still have time. Right? RIGHT?

I won't be blogging probably for the next week or so because my graduation present is a trip with my dad to Nashville and Memphis. I know I'm crazy, but graduation is tomorrow, and we are leaving Sunday. Originally, we were going to leave Monday, but Kate Voegele is playing in Pittsburgh next Saturday, so I bumped our trip up a day so we would come home Friday instead of Saturday. I will be taking my laptop and using wireless internet at the hotels, so if there is time I will answer messages and comments.

To my TwDers - I will hopefully be back with the mango bread. I'm really upset I'm missing the tiramisu cake. Not sure if I'll have time to make the lemon tart because I'll be unpacking and settling back home. I sure do love lemon though.

I will leave you all with a video. The first half, imagine my dad saying "Murray, roll over. Roll over, Murray." At about 00:15, he goes "Carla is coming home Saturday." Sorry the lighting is so dark.


8 comments:

betty geek 12:05 PM  

Congrats on your upcoming graduation! You go girl! xoxo

Steph 12:42 PM  

Congrats Carla!! I've been delaying thinking about it and all. My friend calls it my 'crisis'..haha. I didn't even order my grad photos yet. The company usually has the proofs online and you're supposed to choose from there. Since I've ignored all their emails, they actually mailed the the real proofs.

I think you should make the tiramisu anyway.. it's so good! I just ate so much of it, I can't believe it!

Katrina 10:23 PM  

Yeah for you to graduate! Have fun!

Alwayzbakin 10:47 AM  

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Michele

TeaLady 5:07 PM  

YAY!!!! Graduation. Now What. That's the common question. Way to go. And good luck.

Hilary 5:52 PM  

Congratulations on your graduation and hope you had a fun trip!!
Hilary

Emily 11:03 AM  

Congratulations! -e

Dazzled by Diapers 12:07 AM  

Congratulations on your graduation - what a great accomplishment!!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP