Twitter

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

One of my goals this year is to increase readership and the amount of comments I receive. I know several blogs are using social networking, so I figured why not? I decided to create a Twitter account (which actually I made several months ago but never used). From what I understand, you follow me with your own Twitter account. Then whenever I update, a message gets sent to everyone following. You can also get these updates sent to your phone. I am very new, so I can't say much about the service, but I do know from my multimedia classes that it is becoming more popular.

Once you have your Twitter account, you can follow me. I will update with message of new blog posts and random food bites. Hopefully not too random haha

If you do not have a Twitter account, you can also subscribe for email updates. It is the second box in the right column, right beneath my Foodbuzz ad. I am also working on creating a Facebook page.

3 comments:

Stephanie Bourassa 9:00 PM  

I don't think I'll sign up to Twitter because of what I said having way too much accounts everywhere on the net already. Anyways, you blog is in my faves, so it's part of my web routine. I have just subsribed to your blog though now that I have one too.

Megan 10:02 PM  

Yea, its about time you get with the times! I cant wait to find you on facebook. right now I'll go hit the follow button. And to make it easy on twitter, I use tweetdeck. Try it!!!

CB 10:01 PM  

I am totally addicted to twitter esp after getting my Iphone. Its fun to twitter while I am out and about. Just added you. Feel free to follow me back. CB=IHC. Gretchen (Canela and Comino) and I twitter about TWD recipes too. We're just nerds. haha.
/Clara

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP