Random Seven Facts

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

Adam of Baking With Dynamite tagged me to list seven facts about me, so here goes.

The rules of the tag are:
(a) List these rules on your blog.
(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

1. I eat way too much pasta because I'm in college.

2. I love heights, especially when I'm taking pictures.

3. I have a low sense of smell, so when my roommates complain about the trash smelling, I honestly cannot smell it.

4. I am, and always will be, homesick for Ireland. (Note: I studied abroad there Spring 2007).

5. If it wasn't so late in my college education, I might have considered geology because they travel a lot.

6. I hate fully-cooked egg yolks. That means no scrambled eggs, no yolks from hard-boiled eggs. I only like runny yolks, like over-easy or sunny-side up eggs. Poached eggs are iffy because sometimes the yolk gets a little too cooked.

7. Communication majors are hard-working students too! Just because we don't have a million lab reports, research papers, huge exams, etc. doesn't mean our major is "easy." We spend most of our time working on projects rather than papers. When we do have papers, it is hardcore. I can't tell you how much time I've spent last week working on communication law or last year on research methods. If you got rid of our major, you wouldn't have a tv station, radio station, or a newspaper.

Ok, so now I am tagging the following people:

Megan from Megan's Cookin
Michele from Alwayz Bakin
Steph from Obsessed With Baking
Reeni from Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Linda from Cooking in Cleveland
Anj from Gulf Coast Gram
Lauren from I'll Eat You

2 comments:

Megan 8:39 AM  

To much patsa and no cooked yolks. Who would of knew? That was fun, Carla. Now I see, it's my turn. :)

Reeni 9:40 AM  

I learned so much about you, I didn't know you were from Ireland, it's such a beautiful place, I would be homesick too. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP