I Need Those Garlic Entries!

>> Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just a reminder that I'm this month's host for Weekend Cookbook Challenge. I only have two entries so far, so run to your kitchen and start cooking!

The theme I chose involves my favorite ingredient - garlic! I'm not talking about a pasta dish that happens to have two cloves of garlic. No, I'm talking about garlic being the main star, whether it's in the sauce, stuffing, whatever. And some of you may even be daring enough to make a garlic dessert.

How do you know if garlic is the main star? Chances are garlic will be in the title of the dish. Or make the dish and ask someone to smell your breath. If you are unsure, just ask. :)

So go to your cookbook collection, pick out a book, and start making those garlic dishes! If you can't use a cookbook for whatever reason, or you are struggling with finding a recipe, you may use a recipe from the internet.

Send your entries to mooseymoosecc[at]hotmail[dot]com with the following:

-Your Name
-Your Blog's Name
-Entry Link
-Picture (250x188 preferred. If you can't resize the picture, I have no problem resizing it for you)

I'll reply to each entry, so if you don't get an email after a week or two, please send it again or leave a comment on my blog.

Deadline is Tuesday, September 30.

3 comments:

Avory 2:59 PM  

Darn. I was planning on participating but I didn't realise garlic had to be the *main* ingredient. I just made something that has garlic in it. Oh well.

Megan 7:19 PM  

Did you get my entry?

Holly Pinafore,  10:57 PM  

You have a wonderful blog! I love it. If you're a real foodie (you seem like one), you should check out the website www.behindtheburner.com for tips and tricks on all things culinary.

Holly

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP