Depressing Update

>> Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Oh Murphy's Law, how I hate you. I'm going through a depressing time right now. My laptop keyboard is still broken, so I don't know what I'm going to do. I found out today that my best friend is having brain/eye surgery (not sure which part they are actually working on, but it's in that region). My art exam got moved up a week ahead, so I only had two days to study. My watch battery died. And I have bug bites all over me. I would bake to relieve some stress, but I have no spare time. Maybe this weekend.

Broken keyboard means I only have one food picture to upload because the rest are on my computer. Thankfully, the hard drive is safe. Only the keyboard is broken.

As far as my trip, Savannah is beautiful! I want to post about the food, but I am currently uploading photos. Yay for working in a computer lab! Stay tuned for that post later in the week (hopefully).

1 comments:

Megan 11:25 AM  

Oh Carla, And I was worried about you being gone sooo long. I'm sending you all my good vibes!
Peanut butter and good vibes can only help! I will also pray for your friend. Hard times indeed.

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP