Chefography Week

>> Sunday, April 06, 2008

Food Network is playing various episodes of Chefography this week. I've seen several of them (Bobby Flay, Sandra Lee, Rachael Ray, Mario Batali, Giada, Barefoot Contessa, Emeril), and I recommend seeing them. It gives you a new (and better) perspective on your favorite FN stars, as well as those you never originally liked. I must admit I wasn't a fan of Sandra Lee or Rachael Ray, but seeing those documentaries made you respect them more. It's like you see this one kid in your class that didn't give a great first impression, but once you start talking to this kid, you like him or her more.

Chefography is playing at 8 and 9 pm all this week (that means 2 episodes), so check out the schedule. There's also a marathon Saturday night.

3 comments:

Wheeler's Frozen Dessert 4:03 PM  

Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely check those out this week.

eatme_delicious 2:13 AM  

I've seen bits and pieces of these but I don't know if I've ever seen a whole one. I love Food Network!

javagirlkt's cookin' 7:04 PM  

You're definitely right about the first impression thing.

I could never stand Mario Batali, I always thought he came off as super pretentious. But after watching his episode, I have so much respect for him and his career and his dedication to using local, organic, environmentally friendly cooking methods.

And his food/cooking style sounds amazing! Traditional Italian with local ingredients. Mmmmmm.

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP