Challenge Reminder

>> Friday, April 11, 2008

Just a reminder to participate in this month's Weekend Cookbook Challenge.

I'm hosting Weekend Cookbook Challenge #27 for April. I decided to go with Vintage Cookbooks as the theme. That means you pick a cookbook dated before 1980 (that means 1979 and earlier), pick any recipe, make it, blog about it, and send me your entry. It's that easy!

To enter the challenge, please email the following to mooseymoosecc[at]hotmail[dot]com:

-Your Name
-Your Blog's Name
-Entry Link
-Picture

I'll reply to each entry, so if you don't get an email after a week or two, please send it again or leave a comment on my blog.

Deadline is Saturday, April 26.

1 comments:

javagirlkt's cookin' 1:03 PM  

I'm STILL not a fan of Sandra Lee lol. I can't help it.

It just seems like some of her "short cuts" take up just as much time as it would if you did it the traditional way.

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP