Foodie Friends In My Area?

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's almost the end of week two at my new job. I now have internet, cable, and blinds in my (brand new) apartment. I think I'm going to like it out here, but because I'm out here all alone - no family, no friends - it's going to be a rough few months. I did find someone who has a huge cookbook collection like me though! She even gave me the brilliant idea to buy an ottoman and store it with magazines. First I need to buy rugs and a couch.

Anyway, I was wondering if any foodies live in or around McConnellsburg, Chambersburg, maybe even Hagerstown, Gettysburg, or Harrisburg? Just looking for some foodie places, such as farmer's markets, restaurants, stores, wineries, breweries, etc. Maybe even a foodie friend?

2 comments:

Katrina 9:37 PM  

Carla,
I passed a link to your blog on to a food forum group I belong to called Foodblogs. There should be some who reply that know your area. I don't at all.
Good luck in your new job and new place!

megan 9:43 PM  

Hi Carla, Hope the move went ok. Glad you finaly got internet. Hope you find some area foodies to connect with!!!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP