Tuesdays With Dorie - Split Level Pudding

>> Tuesday, October 06, 2009


I work 5 days a week at Target, usually evening, so when I have a day off, I'm usually not home. I am cheating this week because I made the split-level pudding last year although I don't think the ganache layer settled properly. Probably because I was too impatient or something. I would have loved to make this again, but I'm just trying to get my life together right now. I'm going to hopefully start zumba classes again to get my motivation back.




Thanks Garrett of Flavor of Vanilla for this week's pick! I know I didn't actually make it with you this week, but the pudding is still yummy.

2 comments:

Katrina 9:36 AM  

At least you photos and posted, huh! ;) Great job, Carla. Sometimes we have to do that--figure out what the heck we're doing in life.
I've been super busy and out of town, but my husband's b-day was Monday so I made that tart (of yours) from last week that I missed. Mmmm!

delightfullysweet 6:53 PM  

Great job!
I didn't make the pudding (not a fan of pudding) but yours looks great!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP