I Won! And You Can Too!

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009



I'm proud to say I won a KitchenAid hand mixer from Bake Space yesterday! Although I don't need it now, it's one less thing to buy when I graduate, get a real job, and find an apartment. I already have a microwave from my dorm years.

You still have time to win appliances yourself! All you need to do is create an account, upload recipes and/or invite friends, and you are automatically entered for the day's drawing. The drawing is random, so it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 raffle tickets. I think I only had three (could have been six).

My username is carlamoose, so come find me on Bake Space!

3 comments:

Reeni 1:19 PM  

Yay Carla!!!!

Reeni 1:20 PM  

I found the Instant Espresso with the Instant coffees, but one of my markets carries it and one doesn't.

Steph 1:37 PM  

Congrats Carla!! I'm so jealous.. I want a kitchenaid handmixer!!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP