I've Been Tagged...Again!

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008

1. Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater: I went to the drive-in this past Saturday and saw The Dark Knight (good) and Journey To The Center Of The Earth (bad unless you love Brendan Fraiser)

2. What Book Are You Reading? Well, I need to finish The Subtle Knife, which is buried on my floor somewhere. Then today, I went to the library and checked out Daniel Isn't Talking and Journey To The Center Of The Earth.

3. Favorite Board Game: I play Balderdash a lot with my best friend's family.

4. Favorite Magazine: Taste of Home and The Week.

5. Favorite Smells: Chocolate, garlic, and coffee.

6. Favorite Sounds:? My cat meowing, thunderstorms, and music.

7. Worst Feeling In The World: Lack of self confidence

8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake: Lately, it has been, "damn construction workers!"

9. Favorite Fast Food Place: Arby's

10. Future Child’s Name: Lily Marie for a girl and Jayden Anthony for a boy

11. Finish This Statement - If I Had a Lot of Money... I would travel the world.

12. Do You Drive Fast? Usually 5 MPH above the speed limit.

13. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal?: No. I have to hug a pillow though.

14. Storms—Cool or Scary? AWESOME!

15. What Was Your First Car? Technically, I drive my mom’s car, which is a 2001 Chevy Cavalier.

16. Favorite Drink: Coffee and Vanilla Coke.

17. Finish This Statement - If I Had the Time, I Would…” accomplish stuff on my to-do list, which includes baking, reading, and traveling.

18. Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli? Yes.

19. If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be? I love my dark brown hair.

20. Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived: Irwin; Slippery Rock; Limerick, Ireland.

21. Favorite Sport to Watch: Football.

22. One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You: She is a new blogger who is passionate about baking and enjoys visiting my blog, which makes me SMILE! :D

23. What’s Under Your Bed? CDs, pictures, my clarinet, sometimes the cat.

24. Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again? If I could keep the knowledge I have now and relive my life, yes because I would be more confident and not let people walk over me.

25. Morning Person or Night Owl? Night owl.

26. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? Over easy.

27. Favorite Place to Relax: My bedroom

28. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate peanut butter.

29. Of All the People You Have Tagged, Who Is the Most Likely to Respond First? Megan, if she’s not too busy wrecking havoc in Canada haha

Now, I tag:

Cooking in Cleveland
Megan's Cookin
Javagirlkt's Cookin'

2 comments:

Megan 9:33 PM  

My favorite drinks are coffee and Vanilla Coke too. But Arbys? And over easy?
I'm done wrecking havoc in Canada. Wait till you see the pictures. Beautiful place.
Looks like we both were writing up tag posts at the same time. I'll get to this one, I promise. It's looks like a fun one.
I was just thinking about you as I was washing dishes. :)

javagirlkt's cookin' 7:12 PM  

I just noticed that I've been tagged! I'm soooo busy this weekend, but I will do mine as soon as I get back in town, just didn't want you to think I didn't see it or was blowing it off!!

...and I love vanilla coke too! especially when the vanilla flavor comes from vanilla bacardi :)

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP