Merry Christmas!!

>> Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I haven't been this happy on Christmas in a long time. Usually there is one gift every year that I didn't want or have a use for. This year, everything made me happy. Especially my (cheap Wal Mart) espresso maker. I even won $40 with two lottery tickets. Now I get to spend that money tomorrow on coffee supplies.

Any recommendations on what to buy or recipes for coffee syrups? I found a recipe for gingerbread syrup, but I can't make it just yet because I used to last of my molassess last night, making gingerbread cookies.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. What was the best you got this year?

Here's a video of Murray, eating the plant I got him. He was so excited.




And here is a picture of what I got.




2 comments:

Megan 5:33 PM  

Carla, Lucky you! You made out. I love the catnip for Murray.
Glad your Christmas was merry!

Megan 3:29 PM  

I recommend the Torini syrups. there are a ton of flavors and some come in sugar free. Winco carries some and World Market has some. But our Cash and Carry restraunt supply carries an amazing selection. Between $3.50 and $4.50 a bottle, they make many different drinks. My fav-pumpkin spice!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP