Happy Halloween!

>> Sunday, July 15, 2007

I was in the mood for cupcakes Friday night, so my best friend and I baked pink lemonade cupcakes. I accidentally put in 2 eggs instead of 2 egg whites. I believe it made the batter heavier but still tasty. We paired it up with a cream cheese frosting, but the pairing is iffy. Some say it goes together; others don't agree. I think next time I will just go with a basic buttercream frosting. The recipe calls for a few drops of red food coloring. I would go with it just because they look like vanilla cupcakes. If I had pink sprinkles, I would've used those, but I didn't. Happy Halloween!! haha


Pink Lemonade Cupcakes




Recipe came from Bake Space.

Also I received an email about the Great American Bake Sale. It is "a national campaign that mobilizes Americans to help end
childhood hunger by having a bake sale in their community. Now in its
fourth year, over 1 million people have participated in the campaign to
aid the 12 million children in America who are at risk of hunger." It runs through August 31. For more information, please visit the Great American Bake Sale website.

Final note: Vote for Amy to be the Next Food Network Star!!. I love Rory's personality, but I think Amy would make a better star.

3 comments:

Emer 4:24 PM  

Mmm Halloween...

Brilynn 3:56 AM  

I love the sounds of pink lemonade cupcakes, very summery despite your Halloween decorations!

Peabody 4:14 AM  

I agree with your choice for FN star. I like Rory but I think you are right about Amy being a better star.

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP