Mini Break

>> Saturday, January 07, 2012

In case you're wondering where I've been for the past week or so, I'm working on redesigning CM. Not only am I going for a new look, I'm making a recipe archive that will be a little more organized than I have it now plus a detailed about page. I'm not sure how long it'll take, but between my full-time job and your typical to-do list, I'm using whatever free time I have to work on it.

I am still active on Twitter if you need your moosey fix - @chocolatemoosey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP