Cupcake Christmas Tree

>> Sunday, December 18, 2011




I wanted to share with you my Cupcake Christmas Tree. That's right - a tree solely dedicated to cupcake ornaments only. All except for the star up top. Next step will be to fix the tree skirt. Either I need to find a cupcake one already made or find some fabric. I have about 35-40 ornaments. I didn't take pictures of every single one because some are the same but different colors. Ornaments were found at pretty much every store imaginable, from Wal Mart and Target to Hobby Lobby and Kohls to JC Penneys and Sears to Hallmark and Dollar General.





My favorite is this cupcake tree, found at the Smuckers Store in Orrville, OH.













Snowman cupcake and baby cupcake on my endtable

Snowflake cupcake on my windowsill

Peppermint cupcake on my windowsill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP