French Fridays with Dorie - Michel Rostang's Double Chocolate Mousse Cake

>> Friday, January 21, 2011

For Christmas, I got Dorie's new book Around My French Table. I finally got around to joining French Fridays with Dorie. This week's recipe was Michel Rostang's Double Chocolate Mousse Cake. Since my parents were visiting last weekend, this cake was perfect to make so I didn't get stuck eating it all.




Dorie suggests serving it three ways - chilling it only, baking it and serving it warm, or baking it and serving it chilled. I served it warm with lemon gingersnap ice cream (which will be a future blog post). This cake went quickly and I would make it again. However, I had a leftover slice chilling in the fridge, and the texture after it was chilled just tasted...weird.





If you want to read about other members' results, you can find the links at French Fridays with Dorie.


1 comments:

Katrina 11:55 PM  

That is the best looking, yummiest one I've seen, Carla. I haven't made it yet, but really need/want to!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP