13 Months Later...

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have an exciting announcement to make!! Yesterday, I put my two weeks in at Target because I accepted a job as a multimedia developer!! Yay I get to put my degree and video skills to use!! As you can imagine, these next few weeks are going to be crazy between finishing up at Target, packing, finding an apartment, and seeing everyone. The job is located 2 hr 15 min away, so I'm living on my own in a small town (still in PA, now closer to Harrisburg). I'm hoping once I am settled, I can shift my blog to focus on meals and treats catered for us single people working full-time jobs. That's not a promise, but it would get me back to blogging. I did just make a nice salmon for myself because my mom doesn't eat fish and nobody else is home.

Any advice on relocating would be great!



Murray's two cents on the situation

2 comments:

The Cookbook Junkie 10:36 PM  

Near Harrisburg??? How near? I work in Harrisburg and live about 20 miles north of the city.

Katrina 11:53 PM  

That's great, Carla! Happy for you.

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP