Tuesdays With Dorie: Chocolate Oatmeal Almost-Candy Bars

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010



Phew I think my book was getting dusty after not being touched for a few months. I seriously was going to do last week's, but then I realized it was Wed. and I missed it haha So now I'm back with Dorie's Chocolate Oatmeal Almost-Candy Bars. I made these late last night, so I couldn't eat them until this morning. This is what I had for breakfast with my coffee.



It took me a long time to make this bc I had to shell the peanuts. Also, I didn't measure out the raisins, and I definitely didn't put enough. I love chocolate and raisins together, so I'll make sure to take care of that next time.



Thanks Lillian of Confectiona's Realm for choosing this week's recipe! You can find the recipe on p. 114-115 of Dorie's Baking: From My Home To Yours or on Lillian's blog.

8 comments:

Ida 2:33 PM  

HOMG! YUM! <3

Lillian 4:36 PM  

Best breakfast ever. Thanks for baking with me this week!

Susan 6:54 PM  

I like the way you think! Yours looks yummy. :)

Katrina 12:07 AM  

Well welcome back to TWD. ;)
It was a good wholesome breakfast what with all those oats and all, oh, and raisins, too! ;)

Jules Someone 12:44 AM  

Totally healthy. Really. And delicious!

Mimi 6:59 PM  

Ah! Breakfast of champions.
Mimi

Personalized Chocolate Gifts 9:32 AM  

I like this Chocolate Oatmeal Almost - Candy Bars, I wish I could try it in breakfast as you try it. Yummy.. Thanks for posting this.
Hoping for the next....

Tia 12:46 AM  

great topping chunks!!!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP