Foodbuzz Publisher Community Launches

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

As you know, I am a featured publisher over at Foodbuzz. I'm helping to announce the official launch of the Foodbuzz Publisher Community. There is one paragraph from the press release that will help sum up what Foodbuzz is all about:

"Foodbuzz is the only online community with content created exclusively by food bloggers and rated by foodies. The site offers more than 20,000 pieces of new food and dining content weekly, including recipes, photos, blog posts, videos and restaurant reviews. Members decide the “tastiness” of each piece of content by voting and “buzz” the most popular posts to the top of the daily menu of submissions. Foodbuzz currently logs over 13 million monthly page views and over three million monthly unique visitors."

Foodbuzz has been so kind to me, helping me earn a little extra cash and giving away free goodies. Thank you for the apron and spatula I received a few weeks ago! They have also given me a cool tote bag and business cards.

If you are interested in becoming a featured publisher, please email me at mooseymoosecc(at)hotmail(dot)com. I will send you more information (plus I get a little bonus for referring people).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP