Beautiful Site Award

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thank you, Reeni for the Beautiful Site Award! She found my site through Foodbuzz and has told me she loves visiting my blog. You are too awesome.


Since Reeni gave this award to three people, I will pick three people. This isn't going to be easy since there are so many wonderful bloggers out there so please don't feel offended if you are not chosen, but I pick these three because I like their down-to-earth and yummy photography:

Megan's Cookin
Alwayz Bakin'
Obsessed With Baking

3 comments:

Megan 11:47 AM  

Ahh, your such a sweety! Thank you so much! I appreciate that you thought of me.

Alwayzbakin 2:33 PM  

Thank you Carla!! I'm so excited! What do I do now? Do I post it? How do I do that? And how do I give it to three other people?

Michele

Steph 3:01 PM  

Thanks so much Carla! I never expected to win an award. I'm with Michele.. what do I do now?!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP