Doing Anything I Can To Not Write This Paper

>> Saturday, May 03, 2008

While I sit here and attempt to write my philosophy paper, I found a picture from spring break. If you have a bread machine, you should definitely make this pizza bread. I didn't have powdered milk, so I used 2 Tbsp liquid milk. If you use the liquid milk, take away 2 Tbsp from the water because this bread was super moist. Also, my pepperoni chunks shrank. If you want the pieces to be noticable, add the pepperoni when your bread machine beeps. Perfect to serve with soup and salad.


Pizza Bread




Recipe can be found at The Cookbook Junkie. For best results, add the ingredients according to your bread machine. Mine goes liquids, dry ingredients, yeast.

3 comments:

www.ifoods.tv,  6:15 PM  

Hi there

Have just found your blog and it is yest another example of all the great food blogs that are out there! I just don't have time to read all the blogs I have saved at this stage! I started off blogging myself and have just set up www.ifoods.tv which is a place for foodies, bloggers and chefs to hand out and share their recipes, photos and food videos. Would love to see you there sharing some of your great photos! Keep up the great work on the blog, have bookmarked it so will be a regular reader!

The Cookbook Junkie 10:46 AM  

So you liked it? I really did. I can't wait to eat something besides high fiber lite bread again.

javagirlkt's cookin' 6:52 PM  

hehe, here i am, reading food blogs, as i do anything to avoid studying for MY stuff!!!

cooking and eating well sure does keep me sane through all of this school madness. i hope it works for you too!!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP