Cookie Winners Announced!

>> Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do you remember the Betty Crocker's cookie mix contest? I received an email from one of their PR representatives, and the winners are in. The grand prize cookie is "Cinna-spin" cookies by Lynnette S. I entered the contest but didn't place. Honestly, I can't remember the recipe I entered without doing some digging. Since I'm attempting a philosophy paper, I'll look later. I was going to enter a second (and better) recipe, but I missed the deadline. Oops. There's always next year.

The PR representative is sending me some free cookie mix in the mail to try out the winners. I won't get around to that until after I move back home for the summer, but I'm excited.

2 comments:

Megan 1:04 PM  

How lucky are you? I want some PR people calling me. LOL Forward my e-mail, will ya? :)
Cant wait for the write-up!

How To Eat A Cupcake 2:56 PM  

Wow that IS weird! Happy belated blogoversary!

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP