Adopt Me?

>> Thursday, February 07, 2008

I can't believe I didn't hear about Kristen's Adopt-a-Blogger event until I visited Megan's blog. I missed the deadline. I haven't been around for an entire year, so I would be a newbie blog. Does anybody who also missed the event want to adopt me? I'm hoping there is another adoption sign-up soon.

Layout is pretty much finished. I'm trying to fix the spacing in the sidebars and get a better picture for my main banner, but it'll do for now. Thanks for all of your compliments :)

2 comments:

javagirlkt's cookin' 7:58 PM  

I like the new layout! Very cute.

Kristen 11:01 PM  

You may have noticed this on my site, but I am doing an Adopt a Blogger 2 very soon. I need to get through this crazy time at my job and then can focus on getting more bloggers matched up :)
Kristen

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP