>> Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I never thought this little blog would be popular enough for me to be tagged in a meme, but Megan had be kind enough to include me.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998: Hm, well I was 10 years old, so I wasn't doing much. I was in 5th grade, so I was taking clarinet lessons, participating in a stamp club, and getting ready for middle school.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting ready to study abroad in Ireland.
Five snacks you enjoy?
2. Cheese curls
4. Crackers (not saltines)
Anybody else noticed they all being with c? LOL
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to?
1. Way Back Into Love from Music and Lyrics
2. She Rides Wild Horses by Povertyneck Hillbillies
3. Go Crazy With My Heart by Povertyneck Hillbillies
4. Mr. Right Now by Povertyneck Hillbillies
5. Lullaby by Will Bowen
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Take my dad to Naples, Italy for what would've been his dad's 100th birthday in 2009.
2. Travel the world with friends and family..
3. Buy an RV.
4. Pay off family debt and student loans.
5. Go to film school.
Five bad habits
1. Too much sugar
2. Too much caffeine
4. Not answering the phone
5. Not blogging when I have a new recipe
Five things you like doing
2. Cooking dinner
5. Grocery shopping
Five things you would never wear again
1. Pink and blue corduroy pants (not kidding, I owned both)
2. Mini skirt with boots (at least have the skirt at knee length)
3. Bright blue eye shadow
4. Band uniform
5. Suit jacket (although I have to. I hate it)
Five favorite toys
2. Digital camera
3. MP3 player
4. Espresso maker + grinder
5. DVD player
Ok now I am tagging:
3. How To Eat A Cupcake
4. The Delectable Word
5. Eat Me, Delicious