Who Would've Thought Food Could Make My Brain Hurt?

>> Saturday, May 12, 2007

I hate questions that make me think for more than 10 minutes. I don't know why she did it, but Emer asked me to name my top 5 favorite foods of all times. She wanted me to include desserts and drinks, but I just couldn't include them without having my brain explode. So here's my list (after 20 minutes):

1. BBQ Ribs
2. Gyros
3. General Tso's Chicken
4. Shrimp Scampi
5. Amish Macaroni Salad

What is your list of top 5 favorite foods?

1 comments:

Emer 6:11 PM  

1. Mature cheddar, preferably melted on something like a grilled cheese sandwich served with ketchup

2. Thin base pizza with mozzerella, green pesto and black olives

3. Onion soup with croutons (croutons almost deserve their own place on the list :P)

4. Fruit cous cous from marks and Spencer

5. Bandhi-gobi (spicy Indian vegetable stir fry)

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP