The Easiest Mexican Dinner A Student Can Make

>> Sunday, April 29, 2007

Before coming to Ireland, I have never made a quesadilla. I watched my housemate Bonnie make one for dinner, and I saw how easy it was. I put a different filling into mine, but it came out just as delicious. I usually make them with sour cream, but since I couldn't find any at the store, I substituted salsa.


Chicken Salsa Quesadillas




1/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup frozen corn kernals
1 cup salsa
Lettuce
2 flour tortillas

1. Fry chicken in oil in skillet until no longer pink. Drain oil.
2. In a separate pan, heat corn until warm (make sure you heat the corn in water!). Drain corn. Add salsa and chicken; stir.
3. Put tortilla in skillet. Add lettuce to half of the tortilla; top with salsa mix. Fold over remaining tortilla. Heat for a few minutes; flip. Heat for a few more minutes.

Makes 2 quesadillas (unless your tortillas are small).

Recipe source: ME! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP