Thanks Megan!!

>> Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Special thanks goes out to Megan for the awesome package!! For those of you who don't know, we decided to do a cookbook exchange. Not only did she mail me "Mercy's Favorites" from the Mercy Medical Center Redding, she also included Betty Crocker's "Fun Summer Appetizers" and a bag of Kraft caramel bits. I think she was spying on me when she bought the caramel bits because I wanted to try them but couldn't find any at my local store LOL I can't wait to try those out!!





1 comments:

Cate 10:34 PM  

Love those little grocery store check-out recipe booklets.

Post a Comment

Stay Connected

Email: chocolatemooseyblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Facebook: Chocolate Moosey Fan Page
Twitter: @chocolatemoosey
Pinterest: Chocolate Moosey's Boards
Foodbuzz: Chocolate Moosey's Profile

Copyright

© 2007 - 2012 Chocolate Moosey

All content belongs to Carla unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP